Phuket Emergency First Response
Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR) teaches you the steps and techniques for handling life-threatening emergencies.
Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid) teaches you to assist injured or ill patients by offering first aid and support while waiting for Emergency Medical Service (EMS) personnel.
The EFR course is a 1 day course consisting of theory skill development and scenario practice. EFR course is one of the requirements for starting your Rescue Diver Course.
What to expect
- Basic Life Support CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- Use an Automated External Defibrillator
- Prevent and care for the victim
- Manage injury to the spine
- Reduce the risk of a disease transmitting with the use of barriers
- Apply basic first aid
What you can do
- With you emergency First Response Certification, you will be able to perform CPR and provide first aid.
- Also, you will benefit others in the workplace, home and on dive trips
- The next step is the PADI Rescue Diver Course or other Specialties.
- Check out our Course Flowchart
This is self-study. You can do it anywhere at your own pace including home or the beach!
What to Prepare?
Please read your EFR Manual and do the knowledge reviews after each chapter. Also, it is recommended that you get a pocket mask.
Time to practice CPR and First Aid, we will also be watching a video.
What to Prepare?
Please bring your EFR Manual and completed knowledge reviews.
How to Sign Up
- Register Online and pick dates on our dive schedule
- Come down to Bubba Dive to make Payment
- Pick up your manual so you can start learning about Scuba Diving.
After you are certified, you should try out our PADI Specialties like;
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Oxygen Provider
- Equipment Specialist
Or alternatively, we try out yoru new skills with us on our dive trips.