Discover Specialty Diver
The Specialty Courses are designed for divers of all levels who would like to learn to dive a wide selection of interesting courses in special interest areas. Besides giving you the chance to do your favorite type of diving. Many PADI Specialty diver courses are supported with the Specialty training materials. By taking your Specialty Diver training course from our Instructor, your skills and knowledge in these special diving activities will increase to one of the highest levels.
Phucket Specialty Diver
Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox) – 1 day / 2 dives. This is one of our most popular specialty course. You’ll be able to plan and make no decompression dives using enriched air nitrox blends containing 22-40 percent oxygen. You only need to be at least 15 years old and be certified as an Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
Wreck Diver – 2 day / 4 dives Exploring a sunken ship is exhilarating, but not without the need for special equipment and techniques. You’ll be introduced to wreck diving in a safe, structured way, demonstrating proper safety techniques and procedures that make for a fun experience. You need to be at least 12 years old and be certified as an Adventure Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
Digital Underwater Photography – 1 day / 2 dives Digital photography has taken the underwater world by storm, you can be part of this rewarding underwater specialty with the Digital Underwater Photographer course. You can see how quickly and easy it is to capture the underwater world with your camera and modify on the computer. You need to be at least 12 years old and be certified as an Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
We also provide training for: DPV Diver – Underwater Navigator – Search and Recovery Diver – Night Diver – Deep Diver – Fish Identification Diver – Multilevel Diver – Peak Performance Buoyancy Diver.
What to expect
- Explore the deep sea using PADI Enriched Air Nitrox
- Create amazing memories with Digital Underwater Photography
- Identify the creatures within the sea in Fish Identification Diver
- Deep Diver gives exhilarating underwater adventures
- Scoot around the see like James Bond with Diver Propulsion Vehicles
- Underwater Navigator enhances one’s navigation under the sea
- Arrange a search and recovery Dive into the sea only at Search and Recovery Diver
- Observe different water species in a new level at Night Diver
- Take a swim into history with the leftover remnants with Wreck Diver
- Multilevel Diver lets you administer your diving course with safety
- Effortlessly swim into the ocean in Peak Performance Buoyancy
What you can do
- Different water activities to enjoy with someone either with or without a certification of Open Water Diver.
- Rediscover the hidden beauty of the underwater world in a new level in the span of a few days
- Develop new skills to boast about
- Wreck Diver, Night Diver, Multilevel Diver, Search and Recovery Diver, DPV Diver and PADI Enriched Air Nitrox should be at least 12 y/o with a certification of Open Water Diver
- Underwater Navigation, Digital Underwater Photography and Fish Identification Diver should be at least 10 y/o with a certification of Open Water Diver (Junior)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy is available for 10 y/o and up without any required certification
- Deep Diver is accessible for 15 y/o with a certification for PADI Adventure Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver
Get Started Today!
Hearing the word ‘activities’ may seem so fun and enjoyable but in order to achieve safety and less injury, it is still necessary for everyone to learn the basics in order to fully understand all of the instructions provided
For each Specialty Diver course the following is provided:
- An interactive web-based system
- A manual for each Specialty Dive
- Videos that could easily help you understand each specialty dive
- A PADI Professional that could provide knowledge review sessions
- And also an exam for each Dive in order to see if you’ve truly understood all the necessary instructions.
- Theory session/s
- Intructor fees
- Certification Fees
If you find things underwater interesting and you thought that it’s worth sharing then try to enter the world of professionals. Spread the knowledge to people via yourself as you dive with them and it’ll only be possible with the help of PADI Divemaster Course but if you want to take your time in gaining more knowledge then Phuket Leisure Dive Trips is for you, go on and try it.