It's time to accept that challenge and have a rewarding experience as a PADI Rescue Diver. This course is demanding yet extremely fun and rewarding as it trains you to be a safer and confident diver. Be prepared and equipped to manage and solve problems until it becomes your second nature!
Phucket Rescue Diver
Rescue Diver course is rewarding and fun. Until now, the emphasis of your training has been you and your buddy, the Rescue Diver program teaches you to make diving safer and more enjoyable for others as well. The Rescue Diver program develops your knowledge and skills so you can effectively perform diver assists and rescues, manage diving accident situations and render first aid. The program is an important step in expanding your knowledge and experience as a diver.
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During the five open water sessions, you’ll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- Diving first aid
- Swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- Underwater problems
- Missing diver procedures
- Surfacing the unconscious diver
- In-water rescue breathing protocols
- Egress (exits)
- First aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- Dive accident scenarios
What to expect
- Learn and experience self-rescue techniques
- Get hands-on training and experience and learn what to do when an accident or emergency occurs
- Learn about stress management underwater
- Learn how to recognize divers in trouble
- Learn how to rescue panicky or unresponsive divers
What you can do
- With your Rescue certification, you will become a better diver, prepared and equipped to save yourself through self-rescue techniques.
- Become a hero – you will be able to assist other divers, recognize and attend to emergencies immediately
- The next step is to go pro with the PADI Divemaster course or other recreational courses – the PADI Specialty Courses
Get Started Today!
Learn the basics of self-rescue, stress management, emergency management and equipment, and much more!
What to prepare?
Please read your PADI Rescue Diver Manual, do the knowledge reviews after each chapter.
Lean the basics of rescue and emergency management within the safety of confined waters and under a supervising rescue instructor.
It’s time to hit the water and apply all the emergency management skills you have learned in almost real-llife accident scenarios! Get ready to render CPR and first aid.
- Rescue Diving Course Materials
- Land transportation, all meals and accomodation (if any)
- Basic gear rental
- Instructor fees
- PADI Certification fees and Rescue Diver Card
- Soft Gear Rental
- Travel Insurance
- Air Fare (if any)