Discover Scuba Diving
Discovering Scuba Diving with Bubba Diving Phuket, this a great and easy introduction to the underwater world. With the water being 27-28 degrees Celsius (80-83 Fahrenheit) we can conduct Discovering Scuba Dives all year round, and great water visibility with an abundance of marine life. We are also lucky to have shallow sheltered bays to begin dives making it an easier experience.
Phucket Discover Scuba
The best part about this course is – well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll learn how to dive safely during the theory sessions, participate in shallow water training/pool training and five open water dives at local dive sites under Instructor supervision. Learning to dive on beautiful Racha Yai Island and Phi Phi Islands in Thailand is a great experience, not only is the diving easy but the water is warm and the marine life is amazing.
What to expect
- Basic Signals
- Basic Scuba Diving Equipment Usage
- Basic Skills
What you can do
- With your PADI Discover Scuba diving experience, you will know what scuba diving is like.
- The next step is the PADI Open Water Diver Course, and you will have the confidence to choose to do it or not.
- Check out our Course Flowchart.
- At least 10 years old
- Be in good general health
Cost and Includes
Racha Yai Island 2 days dive
Phi Phi Island 3 days dive
How to Sign Up
- Register Online and pick dates on our dive schedule
- Come down to Bubba Dive to make Payment
- Pick up your manual so you can start learning about Scuba Diving.
If you really love the feel of scuba diving, after your Discover Scuba, you can move onto the PADI Open Water Diver Course where you will learn much more about scuba diving as well as earn the most basic and popular scuba diving certification in the world.