Test your limit and add a little more excitement with your dive as you take on the challenge to go deeper in the mystery world of the ocean. Lead yourself to unknown boundaries with your navigation skills, discover inhabitant's that you’ve never encounter, seize the opportunity to encrypt it into picture as the night drew near and another side of the sea is revealed.
Phucket Adventure Diver
Haven’t got the time to complete the Advanced Open Water course? Or do you want just one day with three adventure dives and a certification as an Adventure Diver? Then the Adventure Diver certification is perfect for you. Enjoy a sample of adventure dives – three new and exciting activities under the guidance of an instructor.
The underwater world has always been a mystery with lots of history that is still left untold. Which is why the surface world watched it with such curiosity and fascination and now the opportunity to explore it is right on the palm of your hands.Test your skills into a whole new level with different types of dives and enhance your skills as you try to adopt to another challenge.
Adventure Diver gives you the enjoyment of picking which diving experience you’ll have. Yes, It’s true, you’ll be the one to choose which dive you’ll do and it’s a total of 3 dives to choose from. Not only are you having fun from your adventure but you’re dive is also being credited for PADI Specialty Course.
See, it’s not all about work and no play but its study, exercise and fun only at Adventure Dive. Use these dives as credit towards your Advanced Open Water Diver course. If you don’t want to do a certification course, don’t worry. You can still do as many Adventure Dives as you like. With each complete Adventure Dive you earn credit towards your Advanced Open Water Diver and Adventure Diver certification. A great example is doing the Deep on the Koh Doc Mai,Wreck on King Cruiser and Multi Level on Shark Pointand you can also include Nitrox. If you enjoy the dives and want to pursue any of these activities further, each Adventure Dive can also be credited towards a Specialty.
What to expect
- A whole new level of entertainment with your choice of Dive
- Learn, Adopt and Play to your hearts content
- Develop your fun time into memories with Digital Underwater Photography
- Take your time to explore shipwrecks in Wreck Diving
- Nighttime adventure awaits as darkness envelopes the sea.
What you can do
- Grab the opportunity and seek for an adventure that will take will raise your excitement
- Enjoy an adventure full of knowledge and amazing views.
- Step up your game as progress more towards another level of diving which is Advanced Open Water Dive course and Specialty Course.
- A PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver
- 15 years old (10 years old for PADI Junior Adventure Diver)
Get Started Today!
Tired of the usual thing?
Then get up from where you are and experience new adventures as you find the perfect activity just for you.
Adventure Diver is categorized according to its age availability:
10 years old and older:
- AWARE-Fish Identification
- Boat Diver
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Dry Suit Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Navigator
12 years old and older:
- Deep Diver
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Drift Diver
- Multilevel Diver
- Night Diver
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Videography
- Wreck Diver
How to Sign Up
- Register Online and pick dates on our dive schedule
- Come down to Bubba Dive to make Payment
- Pick up your manual so you can start learning about Scuba Diving.
Have you fallen deeply in love with diving just like how the the water level is? Then it’s time for you to try the Advanced Open Water and test your limits once again as you take the challenge into a new height.
And if you’re hooked with a certain diving activity and decided not to take the next certification then you might as well try to get a certification for it the dive that interest you only at Specialty Diver.
Phuket Leisure Dive Trips is also a good way to take an easy time if your mind is really fixate on getting a certification and you are only looking for a place to relax while diving.