Advanced Open Water
No diving from the beaches, all boat dives like advanced diving should be!
Advanced Open Water (AOW) Course will take your diving skills and personal abilities in diving to the next level. Explore more specialized forms of diving and develop your skills further during your Adventure Dives. No classroom time and studying is minimal so you can spend more time diving.
Phucket Advanced Open Water
Course structure – Complete five adventure dives and become an Advanced Open Water Diver! We will do Deep and Navigation dives, and you can choose another three exciting Adventure Dives I do highly recommend Buoyancy. We usually complete these dives over two days. Usually at least one of your dive days will be the King Cruiser trip, which includes King Cruiser, Koh Doc Mai and Shark Pointand the other day will be Racha Yai, completing the five dives. If limited on time, theAdventure diver certification can be conducted in 1 day.
Choose from a variety of dives including: Deep – Navigation – Nitrox – Photography – Wreck – Multilevel – Peak Performance Buoyancy – Naturalist – Boat – Search And Recovery and more. A very common option is to combine your Advanced Open Water course with PADI’s most popular Specialty Course – Enriched Air Nitrox.
This way you save time and money and come away with two of the most sought after certifications.
What to expect
- Navigate Underwater
- Dive Deeper
- Perfect your Buoyancy
- Dive at Night!
- Go with the flow in the drift dive.
- Explore Wrecks or learn to dive from a boat properly.
What you can do
- With you Advanced Open Water certification, you will be able to dive with a buddy to a maximum depth of 40m, and go for leisure trips.
- The next step is the PADI Rescue Diver Course or other Specialties.
How to Sign Up
- Register Online and pick dates on our dive schedule
- Come down to Bubba Dive to make Payment
- Pick up your manual so you can start learning about Scuba Diving.
If you really love the feel of scuba diving, after your Discover Scuba, you can move onto the PADI Open Water Diver Course where you will learn much more about scuba diving as well as earn the most basic and popular scuba diving certification in the world.